If you come to my site often you may have noticed I’m a huge Star Wars fan and because of that I can’t seem to stop reading anything that may pertain to Episode VII. Stop Here If you wish not to know – SPOILER WARNING.
The website Latino Review has posted the following possible spoilers to Episode VII. Keep in mind these are not confirmed, but it seems like Latino Review has been getting some reliable information compared to most. Some of the possible spoilers seem interesting if true. The one that bugs me the most is the very last one, if true.
Episode VII resumed filming in August after a two-week break. When the cast returned, Harrison Ford also returned after a nearly two-month absence from his broken leg
Episode VII Plot rumors, all unconfirmed!
- Leia is made leader of the Republic after her predecessor’s death
- Han is a retired veteran of the Republic fleet
- Luke hasn’t been seen in nearly 30 years
- The lead character is Han and Leia’s daughter
- The other lead is the child of Lando, and either a male or female depending on who is cast
- The other lead is a Stormtrooper, also either a male or female depending on who is cast
- Dialogue for these two characters is very rough in the second draft
- Luke has no known offspring
- The Empire still exists in the form of a number of loyal galaxies and are in a state of cold war with the Republic
- The Empire is simply referred to as the “Empire,” and the Republic is referred to formally only once, as the “Galactic Republic;” no “New” anywhere
- There are no Jedi whatsoever, and people still speak as if they are extinct, with Luke being “the last of his kind”
- The main antagonists are an older student of the Emperor, and his apprentice
- The apprentice takes control of the power dynamic between the two pretty quickly…
- The Republic are excavating ruins on a neutral world for a weapon; the world factors into tense negotiations the Empire have had with the Republic, and is referred to as the “Sith Homeworld”
- In the script, the Sith are a couple thousand years old, founded by an ancestor of Palpatine called Ruin; the apprentice in this film also goes by that name
- The ruins within the Sith Homeworld are a control station; the planet itself is the weapon
- Luke saves the day at the end, but in a bad way; he has changed