Doctor Who Season 8
The tardis will soon be setting down along with a new Doctor when season 8 of “Doctor Who” debuts this coming Saturday.
“Deep Breath”, the season 8 premiere will introduce Peter Capaldi as the latest Doctor after his brief appearance at the end of the 2013 Christmas special.
Steven Moffat, Doctor Who’s showrunner and head writer has said they plan to mix things up more this season then they have in the previous three. Both Moffat and Capaldi have indicated that the Twelfth Doctor will also be very different from his predecessors. Indicating this new Doctor will be darker, more alien and just downright rude at times A change from David Tennant and Matt Smith’s polite version of the Time Lord.
Episode rundown for Doctor Who season 8
- Episode 1: Deep Breath – Written by Steven Moffat
- Episode 2: Into The Dalek – Written by Phil Ford and Steven Moffat
- Episode 3: Robot Of Sherwood – Written by Mark Gatiss
- Episode 4: Listen – Written by Steven Moffat
- Episode 5: Time Heist – Written by Stephen Thompson and Steven Moffat
- Episode 6: The Caretaker – Written by Gareth Roberts and Steven Moffat
- Episode 7: Kill The Moon – Written by Peter Harness
- Episode 8: Mummy On The Orient Express – Written by Jamie Mathieson
- Episode 9: Flatline – Written by Jamie Mathieson
- Episode 10: In The Forest Of The Night – Written by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Episode 11: Dark Water – Written by Steven Moffat
- Episode 12: Death In Heaven – Written by Steven Moffat